Jake Etheridge is a young and aspiring singer, songwriter, and musician. The handsome white guy is also an actor popular for his roles in movies like Bones (2005) and Dakota (2019). The American movie actor is recently in the news after he was revealed as one of the casts in the upcoming 2021 thriller film titled The Dead of Night. Jake began his acting career in 2014 with an episode of Bones.
|Age||32 years old|
The TV and movie actor is a family guy. He is engaged to his girlfriend MacKenzie Porter. The couple dated for around five years before getting engaged in 2019. Do the couple have any kids? Let’s find out.
10 Facts About Jake Etheridge
- Jake Etheridge is an American actor and musician from Nashville. He is popular for his roles in movies like Bones, Pasty & Loretta, and Dakota. He will next be seen in The Dead of Night.
- The details about Jake’s birthday and early life are not public. As per reports, he is currently 32 years of age.
- Currently located in Nashville, Jake is an American national. His ethnicity is white.
- The Bones actor was born to American parents in the US. The identity of his father and mother is not public yet.
- Jake Etheridge began dating his fiance MacKenzie Porter in 2015. The couple got engaged on May 30, 2019.
- Both Jake and his fiance Porter belong to a music background. While Jake is a music composer, Porter country singer.
- His fiance is a Canadian national. And her ethnicity is white.
- Jake is yet to open up about his wedding and net worth details in the media.
- You can find Jake on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He is active on Instagram as @jetheridgemusic and on Twitter as @jetheridgemusic.
- Etheridge also runs a self-titled YouTube channel. He launched his YouTube channel in July 2013.
Leave a Reply