Jason Zucker is an energetic and professional Ice Hockey player. Currently, Jason plays for the Pitsburg Penguins of the National Hockey League. His record in the Ice Hockey Championship is remarkable. His achievements and awards are proof that he is a quality player.
Moving on to his professional career, Jason was drafted in the second round of the 2010 NHL draft by the Minnesota Wild of the National Hockey League (NHL). He signed a contract with the team in 2012 and made his NHL debut against Florida Panthers. Everyone is shocked by his incredible performance, he won his first NHL goal against Petr Mrazek in 2013 over the Detroit Wings.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||Natalie and Scott Zucker|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Education||Pioneer High School|
10 Facts on Jason Zucker
- Jason Zucker was born on January 16, 1992, and his age is 28 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in California, United States. Hence, he holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, he stands at an average height of 5 feet 11 inches tall (1.8 m) tall weighing 85 kg. However, he has an athletic body type.
- Speaking about his net worth, Jason’s net worth is estimated to be around $200 thousand. Likewise, his annual salary is estimated at approximately $950,000 according to networthpost.org.com.
- Jason is the son of Natalie and Scot Zucker. He has siblings but we do not know how many.
- Explaining his marital status, Jason is married and his beloved wife’s name is Carly Aplin. The couple tied the knot in 2016 in the presence of their friends and family. There is a rumour that they are blessed with two children.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, he has won several medals. Some of his achievements are in the year 2010, and 2011 World Juniors, where he won a gold and bronze medal respectively.
- During the season of 2011 and 2012, he was playing for Denver, and he had 45 goals and 91 points in 78 games. Apparently, he was announced as a pro player in the seasons.
- Jason has attended the University of Denver according to a public source.