Jayne McCubbin is a BBC reporter best known for her reporting on BBC Breakfast. She is the popular reporter of Britain’s most-watched breakfast show that has over 7 million viewers.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
She is also an active impact reporter who has covered various social issues via her reporting in the past. In 2020, she became famous for covering the testing procedures for Covid-19 and the negligence by the UK government.
Cars starting to queue
If they’ve appointment they’re in, if not, they’re out
One worker”we’re trying our best but we do what we’re told to do. Front line workers turn up and we can’t help them.Can you imagine how frustrating that is? We just want to do our jobs” @BBCBreakfast pic.twitter.com/xIloS1RYkq
— Jayne McCubbin (@JayneMcCubbinTV) September 16, 2020
- Jayne McCubbin doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet but read all the facts below to get information on her.
- McCubbin might be a popular reporter and a Tv personality but her exact birthday and age are not available in the public media.
- She is one of the most popular reporters for the BBC and is one of the stars on BBC’s Breakfast.
- Is Jayne McCubbin married? Yes, the reporter is married to a Scotsman named Scott. She has been together with her husband since their university days.
- Together they have 3 children, all of them sons, Jim, Gil, and Ted according to CWA.
- Jayne is an integral part of the BBC Breakfast reporter team and must receive a hefty salary for her contribution.
- Similarly, her net worth must be in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- As a reporter, she has done a lot of work in the field. She has even challenged ministers to do their jobs better. Apart from this, she also takes part in other diverse segments like the on which she took the maths GCSE and received the results live on air.
- She is active on Twitter and regularly Tweets about the issues she is reporting on for her more than 10.6 followers.
- In September 2020, she is tackling the issue of lack of testing kits and people being denied testing if they do not have appointments.