James Keltz is the celebrity spouse who is the husband of an English journalist and TV presenter, Jennie Bond.
Moreover, James Keltz has got limelight after tieing the nuptial knot with 14-years BBC’s correspondent Jennie Bond. His wife is quite a figure as a TV personality in the English Media Industry.
— Jennie Bond (@jenniebond1) February 8, 2021
James Keltz Net Worth: What Does He Do For A Living?
James W. Keltz, aka James Keltz, prefers to maintain a low profile away from the public domain. We assume that James Keltz is quite wealthy with good fortune being a husband of English’s most successful journalist, Jennie Bond. However, James Keltz’s net worth is yet to get disclosed as of 2021.
So far now, we’re unknown of James Keltz’s actual job. But, The Star reveals that the couple does not have any secrets and shares everything.
Some Interesting Facts About James Keltz
- As of now, we’re unknown of James Keltz’s actual birth year or birthday. Thus, James Keltz’s age is still concealed.
- James Keltz’s date of birth is unavailable, which makes his birth sign also unknown.
- Unlike his wife, James Keltz’s is yet to get included on the Wikipedia page. However, these listed facts definitely help to know more about him.
- James’s beloved wife, Jennie, is one of the English’s most recognizable journalists.
- James Keltz married his wife, Jennie Bond, in 1982. They had a private blissful wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members.
- As for the children, the couple is blessed with one daughter named Emma. Emma was born in the year 1990.
- Similarly, James’ wife has notable credits for BBC News Royal correspondent, The Great British Menu, and Cash in the Attic.
- Eventually, there is no information regarding James Keltz’s education and family thus far. However, we’re keeping an eye on updating this tab once it’s available.