Jerome Valcke is a popular French journalist who has earned his fame mostly because he is the former Secretary-General of FIFA. On January 13, 2016, he was removed from his post after being accused of the 2015 corruption case.
|Birthday||October 6, 1960|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (Approx.)|
|Children||3 including Sebastien Valcke|
On September 14, 2020, he visited the Swiss court along with his lawyers. He has been accused of three cases – falsification of documents, qualified disloyalty and incitement, and passive bribery. This corruption trial is expected to last nearly two weeks.
Very happy to see a Thai project we support is changing lives of hundreds of migrant children. http://t.co/2I86tAXJb8 pic.twitter.com/3DFqEkvzSm
— Jérôme Valcke (@jeromevalcke) July 28, 2015
His early career began as a journalist at Canal+, a French TC Company. He spent almost six years, and was even appointed Deputy Chief of Sport during his time there. The 59-years-old was succeded by Markus Kattner after he got removed from the position of Secretary-General.
10 Facts on Jerome Valcke:
- Jerome Valcke has a beautiful wife who is known by the name Ornella Valcke.
- Focusing on his net worth, it is believed that the range of his net worth is $5 million to $6 million.
- We can find this gentleman on Twitter where his username is @jeromevalcke, and he has earned approximately 26.1 thousand followers in total.
- The main reason he is popular is because he is the former Secretary-General of FIFA.
- A special Wikipedia page is made for him. So, if you wish to know additional details about him, you can surely visit there.
- On September 14, 2020, Jerome landed in Switzerland along with his lawyers to attend the Federal Criminal Court for the FIFA corruption trial.
- He is now popularly known as a journalist who worked for Canal+ during his early career.
- Coming to his family life, he and his wife, Ornella share a son named Sebastien Valcke and two children whose names are yet to be confirmed.
- He also holds a South African citizenship with the help of his wife, but, his original nationality remains French.
- Jerome can fluently speak French, English, Spanish, and German.