Jodyne L. Speyer is a famous writer, screenwriter, and costume department handler. Jodyne L. Speyer is mostly known for her movies and series such as The Third Nail, I love You, America, and Shear Genius. Jodyne L. Speyer is a very beautiful and talented artist who has established herself as one of the biggest assets in the industry.
Jodyne L. Speyer made her professional debut back in 2003 where she was the wardrobe supervisor in the television series named The Next Joe Millionaire. Jodyne L. Speyer and her family belong to the entertainment industry and have been excellent with their performances too.
|Name||Jodyne L. Speyer|
|Parents||Beth Ann O’Hara, Donald Silverman|
10 Facts on Jodyne L. Speyer:
- Jodyne L. Speyer was born in the United States of America probably in the 1980s.
- Her age as of 2020 is approximately around her 40’s however Jodyne L. Speyer hasn’t revealed her exact date of birth in public yet.
- Jodyne L. Speyer isn’t available on Wikipedia however, she might get featured soon in it and we will update on it.
- Similarly, Jodyne L. Speyer hasn’t unfolded her exact height yet but she looks to be among the tallest artist in the country by analyzing it from her photos.
- She has her own Instagram account @jodynelspeyer where Jodyne L. Speyer has more than 396 followers with just over 565 posts.
- Jodyne L. Speyer is probably single and doesn’t have a boyfriend yet as she hasn’t spoken much about it.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is exactly $250 thousand including all of her movies earnings and investments.
- Jodyne L. Speyer is a screenwriter who has been in the industry for more than 17 years starting her career back in 2003.
- Jodyne L. Speyer has even written a book named Dump ‘Em which was published back in 2009.
- She is the daughter of Beth Ann O’Hara and Donald Silverman and has 3 siblings sisters.
Leave a Reply