Joe Sealey is the husband of Nicole Sealey, the TV personality famous for her appearance on the Real Housewives of Cheshire. In addition to this, Sealy is an entrepreneur and the CEO of Neon Juice, a beverage company that focuses on detoxes and healthy diets.
The CEO was also a former footballer who had to quit playing after an injury put a stop to his career. Since then he has worked in various fields including sports management.
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Joe Sealey
- Joe Sealey is around 36 years old as of October 2020. According to Manchester Evening News, he was 34 years old in 2018.
- Sealy is the son of legendary goalkeeper Les Sealey and his wife Elaine. Joe also has a brother in his family. His father Les passed away in 2001 at the age of 43 due to a heart attack.
- His estimated net worth in 2020 is in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- He may also earn hundreds of thousands from his post as CEO of Neon Juice.
- Regarding Joe Sealy’s job, he is a businessman and currently serves as the CEO of Neon Juice, he started working as the CEO in June 2017.
- As for his wife Nicole Sealey and their married life, the pair have been married for a while and they have two daughters together.
- For many reality TV fans, Joe is simple Nicole Sealey’s husband.
- Similarly, he also played football for West Ham but his career ended before it could properly take off due to an injury.
- He was trying to acquire Macclesfield Town and was on the verge of buying the club. In fact, he had agreed to a deal in principle but he is yet to sign the papers.
- Nicole is also a sports agent and entrepreneur who became a TV personality through her work on Real Housewives of Cheshire.