Jordan Matthew Young The Voice Contestant Age is disclosed in this article. Read here to know everything about him.
Jordan Matthew Young, hometown the Roosevelt, Utah, blind auditioned for season 20 of the ‘The Voice.’
He earned spots on team Blake with Keith Whitley Cover. During the latest round of blind auditions on Monday evening (March 15), he went with a cover of Keith Whitley’s 1989 chart-topper “I’m No Stranger to the Rain.”
It was an awesome three-chair turn as Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, and Blake Shelton each pressed their buttons. John Legend was the only coach who didn’t turn his chair for the Young but encouraged him not to join Team Blake.
Jordan Matthew Age: How Old Is The Voice Contestant?
Jordan Matthew age is 34-years-old which he mentioned on the blind audition.
Moreover, Jordan has spent his 20s moving around a bit, learning and playing the blues in Tennessee.
|Name||Jordan Matthew Young|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Youtube||Jordan Matthew Young|
Some Quick Facts about Jordan Matthew Young
- Before COVID hit, he was playing 200 gigs a year, according to his bio. You can find it on Instagram under the handle jordanmatthewyoung.
- Jordan mostly sings southern rock and blues, based in Austin, Texas.
- He returned to Oregon and performed with a band called Candy’s River House; the group released a six-song EP called “Stolen in the Middle of the Night’ in 2014.
- Band also released a nine-song follow-up album-“Another Night” in 2015, where his name was front and center.
- “Another Night” earned the group album of the year and best rock band honors in the 2016 Best of Utah Music Awards as per his Facebook Page.
- His music is on music streaming sites Spotify and Youtube too.
- As for his parents and height, we do not have much information about who he is born to. Looking at his profiles on social media, he might be around 6 feet – 6.5 feet.
- Jordan has shared the stage with ZZ Top, Tinsley Ellis, Shotter Jennings, and many others, as described on his website bio.