Julius Jones is an American football who has already left the arena of professional football. He was a running back who played for teams like Seattle Seahawks, New Orleans Saints, and Dallas Cowboys. Like many other football players, he had been playing since he was a child and then excelled in college to be drafted by the NFL finally.
His brother was also a running back which meant he had a competition that pushed him always and that certainly was a positive influence in his games. His family was not the most economically prosperous family as his mother used to work at the graveyard. Jones struggled a lot to get his football career moving and he was really great at the games he appeared in.
|Birthday||August 14, 1981|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts On Julius Jones
- Julius Jones is currently 39 years old. He is well past his prime and not active as a footballer currently.
- Jones was born on August 14, 1981, in a place called Bog Stone Gap in Virginia of the USA.
- Jones has a Wikipedia site and a lot of other sites related to sports have also written a brief bio on his life.
- He went to high school in Big Stone Gap Powell Valley High school where he played football a lot.
- He went to Notre Dame and excelled on the football team. He was picked by the NFL in the second round of the 2004 year.
- Jones stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches which is 1.78 meters.
- Jones has been married for some time now and he looks really wonderful with his wife.
- He has a net worth of $3 million according to a source online.
- His brother’s name is Thomas Jones and his mother was Betty Jones.
- Julius has 22 thousand adherents on his Instagram account.