Karma Meyer is a young and amazingly talented actress from England. She is best recognized for playing the character of Nancy in the play titled Oliver. She is very new in the entertainment industry and she is already grabbing the attention of the media and other people in the industry with her impeccable acting performances.
Meyer got more fame after she became a part of a movie titled The Informer. Andrea Di Stefano has directed this film and it’s a drama, crime, and thriller. She has delivered an outstanding performance as Anna in this film.
Know more about Karma Meyer from the facts below.
|Birthday||January 9, 2007|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m)|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lbs)|
|Parents||Magdalena Willför Meyer|
|Net Worth||$20-$25 Thousand USD|
10 Facts On Karma Meyer
- Karma Meyer is a remarkable actress who has already won the hearts of millions with just a few acting projects.
- Born in the year 2007, Meyer is 13 years old as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 9th day of January. According to the zodiac calendar, she is Capricorn.
- She was born and raised in Surrey, England, United Kingdom. In terms of nationality, Meyer is British.
- Karma has made her parents and family members very proud by achieving so much at such a young age. She was born to her mother Magdalena Willför Meyer. Info of her father is unknown but we do know that he is South African.
- Meyer is currently single. She is too young to have a boyfriend.
- Karma is 5 feet and 3 inches tall in height. And her body weight is 45 kg (99 lbs).
- Similarly, Karma Meyer is a very beautiful young girl with blonde hair and green eyes.
- According to various internet sources, Meyer has a net worth of $20 – $25 Thousand USD which she made from her acting works.
- Information about Karma’s educational background is not disclosed yet.
- Karma Meyer is not active on Instagram or any social media platform.
Also Read: Jenna Willis: 10 Facts On The Informer Actress