Kehinde Andrews is a British author and activist. He is an academic who specializes in Black Studies. Kehinde works at the Birmingham City University as a Black Studies professor in the School of Social Sciences. He is a member of the UK Black Studies Association and the Harambee Organization of Black Unity.
At the Center for Critical Social Research, Andrews works as the director. His books are Back to Black: Retelling Black Radicalism for the 21st Century and Resisting Racism: Race, Inequality, and the Black Supplementary School Movement.
Quick Facts: Kehinde Andrews Wife And Wikipedia Bio: Is He Married?
|Name||Kehinde Nkosi Andrews|
|Education||University of Birmingham|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Kehinde Andrews
- How old is Kehinde Andrews? Kehinde was born in January 1983, and his current age is 38 years. Kehinde Andrews’s nationality is British.
- Kehinde belongs to the African-Caribbean ethnicity. His full name is Kehinde Nkosi Andrews.
- Kehinde Andrews’s wife is Nicole. Kehinde has kept the details about his wife private. Nicole and Kehinde have children together. Kehinde uploads many videos and photos of his children on his Instagram.
- Kehinde Andrews has kept the details of his net worth, salary, and earnings from the media.
- Talking about his family, Kehinde prefers to keep the details about his parents, siblings, and background private.
- Kehinde Andrews’s Wikipedia page has the details about his career, journalism, and bio. One can find other details about Kehinde on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Andrews has 31.1k followers on his Twitter account. He joined the platform in July 2015 and has over 8.4k tweets as of February 2021.
- Kehinde’s Instagram account is filled with his philosophies, books, and pictures of his children. Andrews has 9.7k followers and 332 posts so far.
- According to BCU, Andrews’s areas of expertise are black studies, ethnography, community activism, race, racism, ethnicity, and scholarly activism.
- Talking about Kehinde’s education, he has a BSc in Psychology and an MA in Social Research. Andrews earned his Ph.D. in Sociology and Cultural Studies from the University of Birmingham.