Ken Tanigawa is an American professional golfer who was born on the 26th of December in 1967. Ken was born in the capital city of the Hyogo prefecture of Japan, Kobe. The golfer moved to America to study at the University of California, Los Angeles where he played golf.
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Children||Tori Kiyoka and Tak Vincent|
Tanigawa played in the Ben Hogan tour which is known as Korn ferry Tour today, in 1991 and 2003. The best position Ken finished in the Hogan Tour was at T-41 at the 2003 Price Cutter Charity Championship.
— Ken Tanigawa (@KenTanigawa) July 30, 2020
10 Facts on Ken Tanigawa
- At the of 53 years today, Ken Tanigawa is playing in the PGA Tours Champions which is still ongoing and the winner is not declared yet.
- Ken is married to his wife, Angela and the couple together has two children who live in Dublin, Ohio.
- According to the wiki of Ken, the American golfer quit playing professionally and re-instated as an amateur and won the amateur tournaments in the 2010s as he played in Arizona during that time.
- Ken also played golf back in his home country in the Japan Golf Tour in 1966 and 1967 finishing at T-9 at the 1966 Mitsubishi Galant Tournament.
- Tanigawa belongs to Asian ethnicity and he stands at the height of 1.83 meters and weighs at 185 lbs.
- After playing in the qualifying school as an amateur golfer, ken again turned a professional golfer in 2018 as he qualified for PGA Tour Champions.
- In September of 2018, Tanigawa won the tour at the PURE Insurance Championship, and in January 2019, Ken was named as the PGA Tour Champions Rookie of the Year.
- The American golfer won a senior major tournament, the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club on the 26th of May,2019.
- Ken is a private person as he is not very active in social media even though he has both Instagram and twitter accounts but has few followers only.
- Ken Tanigawa has earned $94,996 after his senior win and has a net worth of $2 million in 2020.