Kerby Jean-Raymond is a well-known fashion designer from the United States. He is more popular because of his fashion brand named Pyer Moss. He has managed very well to make himself known around the world through his sense of fashion and his brand.
In the 2016 New York Fashion Week, Kerby Jean-Raymond made a presentation of his brand’s Spring menswear collection. And because of that presentation, he got everybody’s attention and became popular. Here is everything you need to know about Kerby Jean-Raymond.
10 Facts About Kerby Jean-Raymond
- Kerby Jean-Raymond is in his thirties as of 2020. His details of age and birthday are not available.
- Born and raised in New York City, U.S, Kerby Jean-Raymond holds the Haitian-American nationality. And he belongs to the Haitian ethnic background.
- Kerby has not shared the information regarding his parents. We also don’t know whether he has siblings or not.
- When he was 14 years old, he attended The High School of Fashion Industries of Manhattan. And later he also joined Hofstra University.
- Kerby also worked in the Unger’s first women’s evening collection and there he was taught by Kay Unger herself.
- Kerby had an interest in fashion from a very young age. In the year 2013, he launched his own brand, Pyer Moss.
- He is doing very amazing with his brand and has won the different awards including the FGI Risingstar Award. He has also been featured in a number of magazines like Cultured Magazine and Forbes.
- The details of his body measurements are not available.
- The information regarding his net worth and earnings are not available.
- You can find him on Instagram @kernito. He has about 186k followers. And if you want to see his menswear collection then you can find it on Ig @pyermoss.