Joe Germanotta is a businessman and manager who is best known as the father of global superstar Lady Gaga. He is also a restaurant chain owner who started ‘Joanne Trattoria’.
In addition to this, he also has several businesses, as a matter of fact, he is also the owner of ‘Haus of Gaga Publishing, Inc’. Similarly, he is also on the board of directors of the Born This Way Foundation.
|Birthday||August 9, 1957|
|Parents||Angelina Calderone Germanotta, Joseph Anthony Germanotta|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Children||Natali Germanotta, Lady Gaga|
10 Facts About Joe Germanotta
- Joe Germanotta was born on August 9, 1957, and is 63 years old as of November 2020.
- His wife is Cynthia Germanotta, they have been married since 1983. She is the mother of both Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) and Natali Germanotta.
- Germanotta was born to parents Joseph Germanotta and Angelina Calderone according to this source. He also had a sister in his family who passed away from lupus in 1974.
- Joe named a restaurant after his late sister named Joanne Trattoria.
- Germanotta also owns several restaurants and graduated from The School of Hospitality Business. He also has a company called Guest WiFi, which install Wi-Fi in hotels. Similarly, he is also the owner of ‘Haus of Gaga’, the creative team behind the singer.
- From his several businesses, has earned a net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- Joe has said that he supports President Donald Trump after his daughter Lady Gaga went on a Joe Biden rally and voiced her support for the former vice-president.
- According to tabloids, she was unable to sway her father even though she campaigned restlessly for the Democratic candidate.
- President Trump went on a campaign rally and said that he could tell a lot of stories about Lady Gaga after she supported Joe Biden.
- Her father on the other hand has Tweeted that he is a passionate Trump supporter.
Leave a Reply