Laura Soltis is a famed American actress who is announced to play in the movie with JoJo Siwa, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Julia Marley, Kerrynton Jones, and Kiara T. Romero. The movie will be directed by Michael Lembeck with a script written by Eydie Faye, with Ron French as a producer and Don Dunn as executive producer.
She is one of the gorgeous and talented actresses of the movie sector. She has portrayed roles in movies that are outstanding and loved by the audiences and filmmakers. Here are 10 facts about Laura Soltis that you should know.
Quick Facts: Laura Soltis: 10 Facts On Actress From The J Team
|Birthday||July 31, 1961|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts About Laura Soltis
- Laura Soltis is an American actress who is known for portraying the role ‘Joyce Haddison’ in the television series ‘Hiccups (2010-2011)’.
- The media has announced that she will be playing her role in the movie with JoJo Siwa, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Julia Marley, Kerrynton Jones, and Kiara T. Romero.
- Besides, some of her movies where she has performed absolutely fine include ‘Step Up All In (2014)’, ‘Black Sash (2003)’, ‘Glory days (2002)’ and many more.
- Is She Married? Laura Soltis was married to her ex-husband ‘Gary Sandy‘ who is also an American actor. They got married in the year 1989 and got divorced in the year 1995.
- Despite being a famous American actress, Laura Soltis does not have a profile on Wikipedia.
- On Instagram, Laura Soltis has 77 followers. Similarly, Laura is followed by 310 followers on her Twitter profile.
- We are yet to receive the detailed information concerning her net worth details.
- As per her bio, she does not have any children from her previous marriage with Gary Sandy.
- The details about her current relationship status are unknown as she has neither disclosed her boyfriend nor her dating status.
- She was born in the year 1961 in Joliet, Illinois, United States. She celebrates her birthday on July 31 and her current age is 59 years old.