Loyce Pace is a multi-talented and successful American health policy expert who currently works as the executive director of the Global Health Council. Loyce is an expert in global health equity and works to promote equitable access to health care around the world.
According to her LinkedIn profile, she has worked in Live Strong Foundation as an Executive director for programs and policy for more than 5 years. She has gained lots of working experience and implemented her knowledge into practice. She has been covering and doing research on the coronavirus pandemic vaccines and the safety rules, citizens must follow according to WHO.
|Profession||Health policy expert|
As U.S. policymakers deliberate what more should be done, a reminder of consensus recommendations from #globalhealth orgs who’ve been thinking and talking about this scenario. Thanks to those in Congress who’ve heeded all our warnings before now. #COVID19https://t.co/KX5M7N7EN0 https://t.co/7q66zVrvrw
— Loyce Pace, MPH (@globalgamechngr) March 18, 2020
10 Facts on Loyce Pace
- Loyce Pace hasn’t revealed her exact date and year of birth in the media. By looking at her profile, her age is around 25-30 years old.
- She was born and raised in the United States. Hence, she holds an American nationality.
- According to our research, Loyce is good at keeping secrets. She hasn’t disclosed her actual height and body weight. However, she appears to be quite tall in stature.
- Talking about her net worth, Loyce’s gross net worth is not updated yet on the internet. Probably, her income is in million dollars.
- She is active on Twitter with a good number of followers.
- Who is Loyce Pace married to? Well, according to the public source, it’s not confirmed whether she is married or not. Moreover, she hasn’t shared her husband’s identity or children’s details with the public.
- According to Wikipedia, the elected president of the United States, Joe Biden has declared, Loyce as a member of the COVID-19 Advisory Board on November 9, 2020.
- After completing her graduation from Philips Academy in 1995 again, Pace attended Standford University where she studied biology and earned a bachelor’s of science degree (BSC) in 1999.
- Moving on to her family life and background, Loyce doesn’t want her personal life to be public. Therefore, her parent’s details and sibling’s identity is unknown in the media.
- Loyce is a kind-hearted and helpful person who has volunteered in various agencies and institutions.