Ludo Graham is a television producer and director. He is famously known as the producer of The Choir which is a four-part documentary series. This documentary series won the best feature at the British Academy Television Awards 2007. Ludo is also famous as the husband of Kate Humble who is a television presenter and narrator.
|Birthday||May 26, 1961|
|Profession||Television Producer, Director|
Since the beginning of his career, he has been producing many TV series, reality shows, and documentaries which received a lot of recognition and awards. A few of his notable works are Strictly Supernatural, Paddington Green, That’ll Teach ‘Em, Road to Berlin, and many more.
Why is the commentary so patently anti-Yan? Just switched on to the snooker (about which I know next to nothing), but the pro-Murphy commentary is pretty shocking. #welshopen2020
— Ludo Graham (@ludograham) February 15, 2020
He married Kate in 1992 and since then, they both are living a happy married life. Although he is a well-known media personality, he has not shared much about his personal life. However, some interesting things about the television producer can be read from the facts below.
10 Facts on Ludo Graham:
- Ludo Graham is very popular for being Kate Humble‘s husband.
- His wife recently released her own show named Escape To The Farm With Kate Humble which airs on Channel 5.
- Talking about their married life, Ludo Graham and Kate Humble had tied the knot back in the year 1992 and since the year 2007, they have been living and working on a farm in Wye Valley.
- Moving on with his family, he has not shared anything about his parents as well as his siblings.
- His wife, Kate was criticized for her lack of intent to have children but her response was fair as she silenced the critics saying that she never thought of having a child.
- Since Ludo was born on May 26, 1961, his current age is 59 years.
- With exactly 211 followers, he is active on Twitter as @ludograham.
- Professionally, he is called a television producer as well as a director.
- Ludo’s nationality is British as he was born and raised in one of the cities in the UK.
- We have been unknown about his education currently.