Maggie McClure is a talented singer and songwriter. Her songs have been chosen for many famous TV shows like ‘Dr. Phil’, ‘Cougar Town’, and ‘The Real World’. Similarly, she has also sung songs for films such as ‘My Christmas Love’, and ‘Cowgirls N’ Angels’.
Maggie has given over 1000 performances around the whole U.S in her musical career. She has most recently released the E.P called ‘Color it Up’. We have put together 10 facts about the singer to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 ft 4 inches|
10 Facts on Maggie McClure
- Maggie McClure was born in the year 1994. She is 26 years old as of 2020 there is no information about when she celebrates her birthday.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches. That’s 1.63 in meters. She has a perfect body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- She is currently dating another singer named Shane Henry. They have released many songs together and have also often performed together.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. But, we are sure, it’s going to be up very soon. An elaborate description of her has been featured on IMDb.
- Maggie is quite active on Instagram and has over 3.5 k followers. She has posted many promotions of her new music on the platform.
- She has not exposed the details about her parents and siblings yet. She likes to keep them away from the limelight.
- She has been successful in performing at many famous locations such as The Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles and Madison Square Garden in New York.
- Maggie can play the piano beautifully. In fact, many of her songs have a melodious piano in the background.
- She has made an appearance in the feature film called ‘A Cowgirl’s Story’.
- You can also reach out to her on Twitter which she joined in June 2009. She has over 3.5 k followers on the social media site.