Matt Stoller is a prominent political writer and investor. He is the author of the book, Goliath, which was named as one of the best books of 2019 on how to improve the economy by rethinking capitalism.
Stoller’s work was praised by the Chairman of House Antitrust Subcommittee, David Cicilline as an inspiration. His newsletter, BIG, focused on the effect of monopoly on democracy has more than 10,000 subscribers.
Quick Facts: Matt Stoller Wikipedia And Net Worth: Everything On His Wife And Family
|Birthday||February 8, 1978|
|Parents||Eric C. Stoller and Phyllis Stoller|
My book, Goliath: The Hundred Year War Between Monopoly Power and Democracy, is out in mid-October. Americans once challenged corporate power, but the 1970s Watergate Baby generation rejected this tradition, embraced monopoly, and destabilized politics. https://t.co/fxvSJKJMgY
— Matt Stoller (@matthewstoller) September 17, 2019
10 Facts about Matt Stoller
- Matt Stoller does not own a personal Wikipedia page, but OpenLeft, a political blog founded by Matt Stoller in 2007 has a Wikipedia page. In 2011 the creators of the blog announced there would not be any more content on the blog as the founding member moved on to new projects.
- He seems to be keeping track of the net worths and income of many political leaders and businessmen on his newsletter about the politics of monopoly, BIG, however, his own Net Worth and salary are yet to be explored.
- Thanks to his Twitter account, we know that he is married and has a Taiwanese wife. But the name of his wife and the information on their children are still under the covers.
- Stoller was born to his mother Phyllis Stoller, a travel tour operator, and father Eric C. Stoller, a bank executive in England. His brother Nicholas Stoller is a film director, producer, and writer, according to his brother’s Wikipedia page.
- Matt Stoller is 42 years old and currently works at the Open Market Institue and addresses the threats to democracy and national security from the monopoly power by the use of Journalism.
- He is an author of the book, Goliath, which addresses the 100-year war between democracy and monopoly power. His book was launched in mid-October 2019.
- Stoller worked as Budget Analyst and Senior Policy Advisor for the Senate Budget Committee.
- His articles are published in multiple magazines and newspapers like New York Times, the Washington Post, Salon, Vice, and the New Republic.
- Matt also produced MSNBC’s The Dylan Ratigan Show.
- He had a short-lived acting career, as he starred in the FX television series Brand X with Russel brand. He also served as the writer of the show.