Matthew Hurt is a 20-year-old American College Basketball player for the Duke Blue Devils who represent the Atlantic Coast Conference. Hurt has also been a part of the U18 national team and had competed at FIBA Americas U18 Championship.
Matthew began his basketball journey in high school when he played for John Marshall High School in Rochester, Minnesota. Before graduating in 2019, Hurt was named Minnesota Mr. Basketball. He has played in the Nike Hoop Summit as well.
|Birthday||April 20, 2000|
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||107 kg approx.|
|Parents||Richard Hurt and Jenny Hurt|
|Married/Single||In a relationship (Morgan Jade)|
10 Facts about Matthew Hurt
- Matthew Hurt was born on April 20, 2000, in Rochester, Minnesota, the USA which makes his age 20 years old, and is the brother of Michael Hurt who played basketball for the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
- The 20-year-old is a very tall guy which helps his game. Matthew hurt stands at a height of 6 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 107kgs.
- Matthew currently plays basketball at the college level and as a result, there is no information available on his net worth as he is not paid a salary.
- As of December 27, 2020, Matthew Hurt’s girlfriend is Morgan Jade. The couple began dating in March of 2018 and has been together for almost three years.
- The athlete is very active on social media and has verified accounts on both Instagram and Twitter.
- His Instagram @mhurt22 has 55.4k followers, 538 followings, and has 13 posts. His most recent post was on October 11, 2020.
- Matthew Hurt’s Twitter account is @hurtmatthew has 12.1k followers, 592 followings with 2,129 tweets.
- His current college team is the Duke Blue Devils and his jersey number is 21. According to his Wikipedia, He joined Duke University in 2019 and rejected offers from different Universities of North Carolina, Kentucky, and Kansas.
- Hurt averaged 9.7 points per game for Duke in the 2019-20 season.
- He is very focused on becoming a professional basketball player in the future.