Maud Windsor was brought to several media when she became one of the Lady Gabriella Windsor’s bridesmaids in 2019. Maud is a member of the British royal family who was born in the United States. She is the only daughter born to Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman. Lord Frederick is the only son born to Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.
|Age||6 years old|
|Parents||Lord Frederick Windsor/ Sophie Winkleman|
As a member of the British royal family, one would expect Maud to have a lot published about her on the media. But, she is quite young to be exposed to the media and there is not much on Lord Frederick’s daughter on the internet. Here’s what we know of the girl.
Here are some interesting facts about Maud Windsor.
10 Facts About Maud Windsor
- Maud Windsor is a member of the British royal family and a celebrity family member as well. She is the daughter of the only son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, Lord Frederick Windsor.
- Maud was born in the year 2013 and her birthday is celebrated on the 13th of August. She is currently 6 years old.
- The small member of the British royal family was born in the US. Maud was born in Los Angles, where her parents lived back then. Her nationality is British and her ethnicity is white.
- The baby girl was the 42nd candidate to the British throne when she was born. Today, she stands 50th in the line for the throne thanks to a few births on the Royal family.
- The detail about Maud’s height and weight is not public.
- Aged 6, Maud might have joined some primary school. But, the detail of her schooling is not revealed in the media.
- Maud has a sister named Isabella Alexandra May Windsor.
- In 2020, Maud’s father Lord Frederick has an estimated net worth of $40 million.
- Maud was a bridesmaid at Princess Eugenie’s wedding in October 2018.
- Maud Windsor does not have any social media pages. Well, she is quite too young to manage a social media account.