Max Riekse is a politician who has been campaigning to be elected for the US Congress in the upcoming November 3 elections. He advanced from the Libertarian convention held on July 18, 2020. This means he is on the ballot and right now, he and his team have been working hard to spread a message of positivity to win the election.
Max has been elected 2 times before and had been elected from the District 91 of Michigan in 2014 and 2016. He has 4 other candidates running in his congressional district which means the competition in his district is huge. Riekse is not the most funded election runner and definitely not the front runner. However, he has a chance to win this election if he plays his cards right and empathizes with the public. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens on November 3.
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Education||Western Michigan University|
The same Russian military intelligence outfit that hacked the Democrats in 2016 has attempted similar intrusions into the computer systems of more than 200 organizations including political parties and consultants, Microsoft confirms.#USElectionshttps://t.co/Eg0W316ST5
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) September 11, 2020
10 Facts On Max Riekse
- Max Riekse is currently 64 years according to some rumors on the internet. He hasn’t declared his age to the general public.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches which, I think, is a pretty decent height.
- We don’t know where he was born in and also don’t know when he celebrates his birthday.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia which makes finding details about his life tougher. However, there are a few sites that have information about him.
- Max is a member of The Libertarian party. He was a 2014 Republican candidate but currently, he is a Libertarian.
- W don’t know who his wife is.
- He obtained his formal education from Western Michigan University and the University of South Florida.
- He is a Christian.
- Max is white if you want to know his ethnic background.
- We don’t know details regarding his net worth and family.
Leave a Reply