Who is Mike LaFleur’s wife Lauren L. Ball? Mike LaFleur’s wife Lauren L. Ball is not a very well-known personality but her husband is a famous football coach. Although we know a lot about her husband, very less information is available about her.
Quick Facts: Who Is Mike LaFleur Wife Lauren L. Ball? Everything To Know About
|Wife||Lauren L. Ball (m. July 17, 2010)|
|Education||Mount Pleasant High School, Elmhurst College|
Talking about her husband, Mike is currently serving as an offensive coordinator for an NFL side named New York Jets. Previously, he had managed to work for other NFL sides like the San Francisco 49ers, Cleveland Browns, and Atlanta Falcons.
10 Facts on Mike LaFleur:
- Mike LaFleur and his wife Lauren L. Ball were married in July 2010 and thus, they have now married for almost 11 years.
- Speaking about Mike LaFleur’s age, he was born in the year 1987 which means that he is currently 34 years old.
- Well, we have failed to search for both Mike LaFleur and his wife Lauren on Instagram which might be because they have kept their accounts private.
- At the moment, we have no idea about Mike’s height. Also, his weight and body measurements seem to be under investigation.
- According to Mike’s wiki, he has an elder brother named Matt LaFleur who currently serves as the head coach of the NFL side called Green Bay Packer.
- Currently, we do not have any idea about his wife Lauren‘s job and thus, there is nothing to know about her salary too.
- As of 2021, Mike LaFleur’s net worth is under proper research and we are expecting the information to be among us very soon.
- Since he is from Mount Pleasant, Michigan, his nationality is American. But, his ethnicity is under review and we hope that he will reveal that information very soon.
- With his wife, he shares a total of two children.
- Furthermore, he had completed his college studies at Elmhurst College. In fact, he was also the team captain of the college football team.