Park Ji-Sun is a South Korean comedian and an actress. She earned popularity for her excellent humor and personality. She started her career in 2007, a major part of her career was in KBS (Korean Broadcasting System). Some of her notable works are KBS Gag Concert, KBS You Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook, KBS Star Golden Bell, and KBS Happy Together.
The 35 years old Korean comedian was found dead in her apartment on November 2, 2020, with her mother. The exact cause of death was not apparent immediately as there was no sign of homicide or any external damage. The police has rescently discloed that they found a sucide note left behind which was possibly writen by her mother.
|Birthday||November 3, 1984|
|Education||Korea University, Yeonsu Girls’ High School|
10 Facts On Park Ji-Sun
- Park Ji-Sun was born on November 3, 1984, 1984 in Bupyeong-gu, Incheon, South Korea. Her age as of 2020 was 35 years old.
- She went to the Yeonsu Girls’ High School and later attended Korea University for her higher education.
- She died on November 2, in her apartment located in Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- Her father’s name is Park Young-soo however the name of her mother has not been confirmed.
- She has one sibling and his name is Park Won-hong, any additional details are not available.
- Her father who was away from them contacted police when he failed to contact his wife and daughter.
- Information about her is available in Wikipedia and other online resources.
- She died just a day before her 36th birthday.
- At the time of her demise Park was being treated for an undisclosed medical condition and her mother was staying with her.
- The comedian has not shared a lot of details about herself with the media and has also choosen not have presence in social media platforms.