Buck McCoy is a local and country singer, who hails from downtown Nashville. Recently, he came to media spotlight after surviving the morning Christmas blast in Nashville in December 2020.
|Education||North High School|
The recreational vehicle parked in the deserted streets of downtown Nashville exploded, which caused widespread communications outages that took down emergency systems of police and even grounded holiday travel at the city’s airport. Buck is seen describing the tragic incident that took place at his hometown in Nashville.
10 Facts On Buck McCoy
- Buck McCoy came to media attention after being the survivor of the morning Christmas blast in Nashville in December 2020.
- Likewise, he has posted the Nashville video on his Facebook, which shows water pouring down the ceiling of his home. Moreover, the alarms blare in the background along with cries of people.
- Buck said to the media that he heard gunfire 15 minutes before the explosion took place on his building. The explosion set cars in the street on fire and blew trees apart.
- The updated reports suggest that it was a suicide bombing and the investigators are trying to find the suspect’s mother to conduct DNA tests. No one is arrested till now.
- All of Buck’s belongings inclduing his clothes, musical instruments, vehicle, documents, etc.) have been destroyed. It shows that the incidence decreased his net worth so far.
- Furthermore, he has not found his cat Molly and perhaps not be able to get any of his belongings from his residence.
- Well, GoFundMe was created for McCoy and it has raised $7,365 of a $10,000 goal in 8 hours.
- The U.S. Justice Department revealed that the Acting Attorney General Jeff Rosen was also briefed and has directed that all department resources be made available to aid with the investigation.
- Buck McCoy has not shared the details regarding his family and his wife. Likewise his bio an details are yet to found in Wikipedia.
- According to the sources, Buck performs at the famed Honky Tonks lining Broadway in Nashville.