Nitro Fun is a Mexican musical artist and DJ. He is best known for his exclusive remixes and dance music videos. Currently based in Los Angeles, his real name is Gustavo Rangel. He is signed to the Canadian Music records company, Monstercat. Actually, Nitro Fun is the youngest artist to get associated with the Monstercat. He joined the production company when he was 14 years old.
Moreover, Nitro Fun released his first single in 2016 which titled New Game with Monstercat record label. As of now, he has two albums, YOLO and Monstercat Uncaged Vol 4. Gustavo was very much passionate about electronics and DJ ever since his childhood. Hence, he started making music and remixes before he was a teenager. He was signed to Wolf Beats until finally making it to Monstercat at the age of 14.
Here are the 10 facts you ought to know about him.
10 Facts on Nitro Fun
- Nitro Fun is a Mexican musical artist and DJ who is famous for his new track, Warp Zone.
- Despite his emerging fame, Nitro Fun is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Similarly, Nitro Fun is just 22 years old at the moment. He started making music for MonsterCat at age 14.
- However, the DJ’s birthday is not available yet.
- Moving on, Nitro Fun is his stage name. His real name is Gustavo Rangel.
- The singer has a nice height. He possesses brown hair and hazel eyes.
- As of now, Nitro Fun has accumulated more than 17k followers on Instagram. He is also present on Twitter and Youtube.
- Unfortunately, the musical artist has not shared any details about his net worth until now.
- He is Mexican by nationality. But Gustavo is currently based in Los Angeles.
- Furthermore, the singer has his bio on many websites including one on Monstercat Fandom.