Noah Berlatsky is a popular freelance writer as well as an editor who has worked for more than 20 years now. This skilled writer/researcher writes articles on various topics that are meant for various groups of people – high school students, children, academics, and popular audiences. As an author, he has written some popular books like Wonder Woman: Bondage and Feminism in the Marston/Peter Comics, The Taliban, Homeschooling, Chattering Class War: Punching Pundits from Chait to Chapo and Brooks to Breitbart, etc.
|Profession||Writer, Editor, Author|
|Education||Oberlin College, University of Chicago|
Widely recognized as The Guardian editor and journalist, Noah Berlatsky has also written articles for other popular publications including NPR’s All Things Considered, NBC Think Online, Pacific Standard, etc. He had kicked off his professional career as an Assistant Curriculum Director at the American School of Correspondence from 1994 until 2010. From January 2008 until January 2016, he had worked as a freelance writer and editor for Cengage Learning.
there’s not really anything to be done; with covid you can’t have visitors. it did really underline that having visitors at a hospital isn’t just an emotional imperative, but has practical benefits for patients (and health outcomes I’d guess.) https://t.co/sQhElTEjOB
— Noah Berlatsky (@nberlat) December 15, 2020
10 Facts on Noah Berlatsky:
- Noah Berlatsky cannot be found on Wikipedia but you can find all of his information in these 10 facts.
- As of now, he has been providing his services for Agate Publishing as their freelance writer and editor.
- Currently, we have no idea about Noah Berlatsky’s married life which is why we have not mentioned anything related to his wife.
- With nearly 21.1 thousand followers, he can be found active on Twitter as @nberlat.
- Also, we have no information to share about Noah Berlatsky’s family including both his parents and siblings.
- Talking about his education, he had completed his BA degree in History and Creative Writing from Oberlin College.
- Later, he earned his Master’s degree in History from the University of Chicago.
- Moreover, the Guardian editor and journalist had previously worked as a writer at Instaread from January 2016 until September 2017.
- Since he was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, USA, his nationality is considered to be American.
- According to Noah’s bio on LinkedIn, we have found out that he had worked as an editorial freelancer for NewsCo from August 2020 until October 2020.