Omarosa Manigault Newman is one of the most infamous names of the Trump administration. She is a former aide to POTUS Donald Trump and had been in close contact with Trump since his ‘The Apprentice’ days.
Newman was an avid supporter of Trump but was fired from her job and the tape of her firing was made public after she submitted it to the NBC program Meet The Press.
|Name||Omarosa Manigault Newman|
|Birthday||February 5, 1974|
|Profession||TV show personality; Politician|
|Parents||Theresa Marie Walker and Jack Thomas Manigault|
|Siblings||Jack Thomas Manigault Jr|
|Net Worth||$3.5 million|
|Husband||John Allen Newman|
|Education||Central State University; Howard University|
10 Facts About Omarosa Manigault Newman
- Omarosa Manigault Newman’s husband as of October 2020 is John Allen Newman. She married John on April 8, 2017. Their wedding took place at Trump’s House, Washington, D.C.
- Newman and John went to the White House to do a photo shoot after their wedding but could not go through with it over ethics concerns.
- Before marrying John, she was married to Aaron Stallworth. The pair were married from 2000 to 2005.
- She changed her surname to Manigault-Stallworth but reverted her name to her birth name after their divorce.
- Manigault has not had any kids from her marriage. Other than her marriages, she was also in a relationship with actor Michael Clarke Duncan.
- He passed away while they were dating in 2012. Duncan’s family accused her of changing his will.
- Manigault has a net worth of $3.5 million in 2020 according to InMan. Most of her fortune is from her career on TV and in politics.
- Omarosa’s family is from America, she was born to Theresa Marie Walker and Jack Thomas Manigault. Her father was murdered when she was 7 years old. Her brother, Jack Thomas Manigault Jr, was also murdered in 2011.
- She first came into popularity due to her appearance on the show ‘The Apprentice’. She finished 8th and has had a long career in show business.
- Other than this, she was also in politics and used to be the political aide of President Donald Trump.