P-Lo is an American rapper, songwriter, and producer currently based in Bay Area and Los Angeles, California. His initial inspiration was Kanye West’s album, College Dropout. After meeting lamsu!, P-Lo joined the production, The Invasion.
P-Lo was one of Yo Gotti’s “Act Right” producers, and Wiz Khalifa’s “Bout Me.” P-Lo has been associated with many music labels. His music can be played on different platforms such as Youtube, Deezer, and SoundCloud, to name a few.
Quick Facts: P-Lo Real Name And Net Worth Revealed: Facts To Know About
|Birthday||May 7, 1991|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About P-Lo
- P-Lo was born on May 9, 1991. His current age is 29 years, and P-Lo’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
- The rapper was born and raised in San Francisco, California, USA. P-Lo’s nationality is American, and he is of Filipino descent.
- P-Lo is the stage name of the rapper. His real name is Paolo Rodriguez.
- The net worth of P-Lo is around $5 million, reports NetWorthList. The salary and earning details of P-Lo are still under review.
- P-Lo does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him yet. One can read the rapper’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- He joined Twitter in July 2009, where P-Lo has 190.1k followers. P-Lo is very active on Twitter, where he has over 117k tweets.
- P-Lo has 221k followers on his Instagram account. The rapper is quite active on Instagram, where he has 255 posts as of January 2021.
- He has a merch store where he sells clothing items such as hats, jackets, t-shirts, masks, hoodies, and many more. P-Lo also sells accessories such as lighter, CD, and jibbitz on the store’s website.
- P-Lo’s Facebook page has over 15.7k followers. He is less active on Facebook, where the page has 12.6k likes.
- He is a member of The Heartbreak Gang (HBK Gang), which he co-founded. The group is a collective of hip-hop artists such as Sage The Gemini, lamsu!, Dave Steezy, Kool John, and Jay Ant, to name a few.