Payton Marshall is an anchor, host, and morning reporter for ABC 22/FOX 45 in Dayton, Ohio. She has received nominations for the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences student production awards twice. Payton also served as co-host for “Backstage Live!” at the 2019 Ohio Valley Emmy Awards.
In 2017, she graduated cum laude with her first bachelor’s degree from Wittenberg University. In 2019, she graduated magna cum laude with B.A. in Journalism and digital broadcast news from the University of Cincinnati. She received dean’s list honors for every semester.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Fun Facts About Payton Marshall
- Payton Marshall was born in America to a law enforced family and her nationality is American. Her grandfather is a retired chief of police and her father is a police officer.
- There are limited details about Marshall’s age. She looks like she is in her mid-twenties. Her age might be around 24-26.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page as of December 2020. Marshall has no wiki-bio pages about her either. She has her website where people can read her published work.
- She has two Instagram accounts. @payton247 is her work account where she has 473 followers and her personal account, @paytonmarshall has 2684 followers.
- She is active on both Twitter and Facebook with 659 and 827 followers respectively.
- She seems to be quite tall and around 5 feet 7 inches.
- Payton is quite private about her personal life and likes to keep it under wraps. She hasn’t revealed her relationship status or the name of her boyfriend or husband to the public yet.
- As a news reporter, anchor, and host, Marshall seems to be doing quite well for herself. She has not revealed her salary details or her net worth yet.
- When not working, Marshall enjoys writing articles on the psychology behind choices in apparel and fashion journalism.
- Payton has also studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles and studied abroad in Prague, Dresden, Wittenberg (Germany), and Berlin.