Peter Stefanovic is an Australian journalist and reporter. He is popular as the co-host of Sky News Australia’s popular show “First Edition”.
|Birthday||November 19, 1981|
|Parents||Alex Stefanovic and Jenny Stefanovic|
|Siblings||2 brothers and 1 sister|
|Children||Oscar Hamilton Stefanovic|
Peter is married to another Australian journalist Slyvia Jeffreys. The couple recently announced the birth of their first son Oscar Hamilton Stefanovic.
Previously, Stefanovic used to work for Weekend Today and Nine Network.
10 Facts on Peter Stefanovic
- Peter Stefanovic (November 19, 1981) is an Australian journalist. He is the age of 38 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- The journalist is famous as the member of Australian news channel “Sky News Australia”. He joined the team in 2019 by co-hosting the show “First edition”.
- Peter stands at a decent height and weight. However, his official body measurements are off the web. Furthermore, he has dark eyes and a charming smile.
- According to his wiki page, Peter Stefanovic was born and raised in Darlinghurst, New South Wales. Hence, his nationality is Australian. Furthermore, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- Stefanovic is happily married to his wife Slyvia Jeffreys since 2007. Slyvia is also a news reporter and journalist. She works for Nine Network as a presenter.
- The couple has been blessed with a son named Oscar Hamilton Stefanovic. Oscar just turned 4 months in June 2020.
- Speaking about his parents, Peter is the son of father Alex Stefanovic and mother Jenny Stefanovic. Moreover, he has 2 brothers and a sister.
- Stefanovic debuted in TV in 2002. He was seen in WIN Television as a reporter. In 2004, he left the job and joined “Nine Network”.
- No official source has confirmed the report’s net worth yet. However, being a renowned journalist, we assume that Peter is worth a handsome fortune.
- You can follow Peter on Instagram as @peter_stefanovic. Similarly, his twitter handle is @peterstefanovic. In fact, he has a verified account with 47.2k followers.