Repost Network Label affiliated, Lil Lotus is an American rapper, songwriter, and producer who has proved to be an innovator in the emo-rap genre. His breakthrough Ep, Bodybag helped him magnet thousands of followers with over 7 million streams since July 2017.
As it happens, Lil Lotus rose into prominence by combining emo and rap like MC Lars. Recently, Lil Lotus has released All My Little Scars Vol. 1-3. Some of his singles that got the public’s attentions are Over It, At the Top of Lungs, Starz, and many more.
|Net Worth||$100k- 1M approximately|
10 Facts About Lil Lotus
- Reportedly, Lil Lotus was born in the year 1994. He celebrates his birthday on March 1 every year. Therefore, his age is 26.
- Lotus is from Dallas, Texas. He grew up in an area just east of downtown Dallas. Thus, he holds an American nationality.
- Lil Lotus has more than 84.1k followers and 102 posts on his verified Instagram account under the username @lilxlotus.
- The American Rapper has not made his place on Wiki’s page. But, one can find enough information on him through the internet.
- He is better known by his stage named ‘Lil Lotus’ but his real name is John “Elias” Villagran.
- Besides Instagram, Lil Lotus started his Twitter journey from December 2014. As of now, he has 20.9k followers and 397 followings.
- Moreover, he has earned a YouTube channel under the name Lil Lotus which has 5.2 thousand subscribers.
- Getting established as a successful rapper can get you lots of money and fame. As such, his net worth estimation is around $100k- 1M but his earnings remain disclosed.
- Currently, Lil Lotus is associated with his new band named If I Die First where he and Zubin contribute as the lead singer.
- Talking about his relationship status, he might or might not be dating. We’re currently unknown about his girlfriend or relationship.