Nigel Stephens is a renowned face, better known as the husband of Ashley Etienne, an American political advisor. Although Stephens gets recognized through his wife, he is nothing less than any celebrity in his field.
Professionally, he works as a Technology, Innovation, and Development Advocate. He is currently the vice president at Infor.
Likewise, Nigel has contributed to a handful of other companies. He worked as the Manager at Government Affairs at Accenture, Deputy Director of Government Affairs at AIDS United, and Legislative Assistant at US Representative Albert R. Wynn.
|Profession||Technology, Innovation, and Development Advocate|
|Parents||Yvonne H. Stephens and Audley W. Stephens|
|Education||Georgetown University, University of Maryland Global Campus, Towson University.|
— Ashley Etienne (@AshleyEtienne09) September 29, 2020
10 Facts On Nigel Stephens
- Nigel Stephens is very secretive about his life. So, details about his birthday are yet to get disclosed. As per the NY Times, he is currently 43 years old.
- Nigel has a broad educational background. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, which he completed from Towson University. Later, he gained an MA in Political Management from George Washington University.
- Furthermore, he received Exec Certificate in financial planning from Georgetown University and an MBA from the University of Maryland Global Campus in Business Management.
- What does Nigel Stephens do for a living? He is Technology, Innovation, and Development Advocate, currently serving as a vice president for Infor, an innovative technology firm. He joined the company in 2019.
- Before joining Infor, he worked at Accenture Federal Services from January 2015 to August 2019. There he worked as Director of Government Relations. Additionally, he also worked as Senior Manager of Federal Government Affairs in Name Accenture.
- After his graduation, Nigel started his professional career as a Government Relations Specialist in Comsat International. He served the organization for a year and parted ways in 1999.
- Nigel and his wife Ashley Etienne shared their wedding vows on 27 March 2015 at Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.C. Etienne is Baptist.
- His spouse Ashley got chosen as Vice President-elect Harris’s communications director.
- Talking about his family, Nigel is the son of Yvonne H. Stephens and Audley W. Stephens. His father is a certified public accountant, whereas his mother has already retired from Montgomery College in Rockville.
- Nigel has a transparent, professional career, but he is taciturn in his income and net worth details.