Barbara Dalio has been widely recognized as Ray Dalio‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Ray Dalio is a billionaire hedge fund manager and philanthropist who is well-known for founding Bridgewater back in 1975. Now, it’s been more than 45 years that he has been serving as Bridgewater‘s Co-Chief Investment Officer and Co-Chairman.
|Parents||Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney Corner and Luis Gabaldoni|
|Children||Devon Dalio, Paul Dalio, Matthew Dalio, and Mark Dalio|
Coming back to Barbara, she is also recognized as a philanthropist. She had kicked off her professional career in the United States after working at the Witney Museum of American Art. Currently, she has been leading the education initiative called Dalio Philanthropies Foundation.
Last night, @CAS_ct described Barbara Dalio as “an exemplar of what we consider to be a ‘Distinguished Friend of Education.'” We couldn’t agree with this sentiment more enthusiastically. Thank you for your leadership, Barbara, and congratulations on the much-deserved recognition! pic.twitter.com/JkR6HqitFg
— Connecticut RISE Network (@ctrisenetwork) April 27, 2018
10 Facts on Barbara Dalio:
- Barbara Dalio’s net worth is currently out of our sight but we do know that her husband Ray has an estimated net worth of $18.7 billion.
- Well-known for being Ray Dalio‘s wife, Barbara Dalio has really been interested in philanthropy, and now, she has dedicated her life to the American education system.
- As Barbara Dalio was born in the year 1948, her current age is exactly 72 years old.
- Speaking about Barbara Dalio’s family, she was born to Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney Corner and Luis Gabaldoni. Also. she has a brother whose name is Luis Gabaldoni.
- Talking about her children, she and her husband Ray shares a total number of four sons. They are Devon Dalio, Paul Dalio, Matthew Dalio, and Mark Dalio.
- Very recently, her son Devon Dalio died at the age of 42. According to the cause of death reported by Daily Mail, his Audi had a store and it burst into flames killing Devon.
- According to her bio, she has been continuously raising funds for the support for Achievement First.
- Currently, she has been residing with her husband in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
- However, she was born and raised in Spain which is why her ethnicity is known to be Spanish-American.
- As of now, we have nothing to speak about her height, weight, and also her body measurements.