What is Rex Linn Net Worth in 2020? The CSI Maimi actor has made quite a fortune since he started acting. Not to mention, the actor possesses seriously sublime acting skills. And unsurprisingly, his choice of work has been pretty handy financially as well as he has bagged millions from his work as a TV actor. His net worth is in multi-million dollars.
Rex Linn is an American actor who has played a number of roles in movies and Tv shows. However, you mostly know him for his role as “Frank Tripp” in the American detective drama series, CSI: Miami. The show ran for 10 seasons and was one of the most-watched shows at the time. It premiered on CBS Network until its last episode hit off on April 8, 2012. Moving on, here are the 10 interesting facts to know about the actor, Rex Linn, and his net worth.
10 Facts on Rex Linn
- Rex Linn is an American actor who is best known for his portrayal in the CBS crime drama series, CSI: Miami.
- The actor has a net worth of around $10 Million, as per Celeb Net Worth.
- Moreover, the CSI: Miami actor is currently 63 years old.
- Talking about his dating life, there is the latest update that the actor is dating Reba McEntire.
- The Country singer and record producer confirmed their relationship through social media.
- According to people, she told him “A Sweetheart of a Guy” in the exclusive interview.
- Talking about Rex’s family, he was born to te parents, James Paul Linn and Darlene Deere.
- The actor was born and raised in Texas. His nationality is American.
- Moreover, Rex doesn’t have any kids that we know of.
- For his excellent work in the series, CSI: Miami, and many more, the actor has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.