Ross Burningham’s net worth details are unavailable at the moment.
Ross is a corporate lawyer who is currently the partner at Gunderson Dettmer. Previously, he was the partner at DLA Piper and was also the shareholder of Heller Ehrman. As an attorney, he used to work at Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison from July 1995 until February 2003.
Meet Ross Burningham: Ricki Lake’s Fiance
Ross Burningham is now widely recognized as Ricki Lake‘s fiance.
Recently, The Sun revealed that Ross got engaged to actress Ricki Pamela Lake.
In fact, Ricki was pleased to be with the human whom she describes as ‘stellar.’ She is confident that her boyfriend turned fiance is the type of person she likes to be with.
|Married/Single||Engaged to Ricki Lake|
|Education||Brigham Young University, BYU Law School|
Facts On Ross Burningham
- Ross Burningham’s current age remains undiscovered. However, his looks suggest that he must be around 50 to 60 years old.
- Moreover, Ross Burningham’s Wikipedia page is yet to be created. So, it’s better to look for his information elsewhere. He has a LinkedIn profile which suggests that he earned his BS degree in Accounting from Brigham Young University.
- Furthermore, Ross Burningham’s current job as an attorney is enough to make his living. But he is also equally involved in businesses which is the reason why he partners in various companies.
- Right now, there are no details on Burningham’s salary. However, his earnings as an attorney are fantastic, for sure.
- Since Ross is engaged to Ricki, people are curious to know about their wedding. However, no plans have yet been released about their marriage.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about Burningham’s family life. Neither do we know about his previous relationships, nor do we know about his parents and siblings.
- Moving on, Ross is of American nationality. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Speaking further about his education, he continued at Brigham Young University. In 1992, he completed his M.Acc in Taxation, and in 1995, he attended BYU Law School. There, he received his most awaited JD degree.