Rob Hersov Net Worth: How much is Invest Africa CEO net worth? Stay with the article to find out more.
Rob Hersov is the Chairman and CEO of Invest Africa. The successful entrepreneur sold his private jet business to Warren Buffett. Rob is currently planning to build a world-class airport in Cape Town.
Rob Hersov Net Worth Revealed
Rob Hersov’s net worth is in billions.
Hersov is also an entrepreneur, investor, chairman, and partner of African Capital Investments. Rob is the managing partner of Sapinda UK, Chairman of Adoreum Partners, and VistaJet Advisory Board.
Rob Hersov earnings include a fortune of salary by investing in many projects and companies in Africa. Rob has multiple businesses in several African regions.
Rob Hersov Wife And Wikipedia
Rob Hersov’s former wife is Kim Hersov.
Kim is a model and fashion editor at Harper and Queens Magazine. Rob Hersov has two children with his ex-wife Kim Hersov. Their children, Alexander Hersov was born in 1996, and Luke Hersov was born in 1999. Kim has another child, Aidan Reigate who was born in 2008, with her current partner Barry Reigate.
Rob Hersov is not on Wikipedia, but one can read his bio on a few Wiki-bio pages. Hersov’s nationality is South African.
|Name||Rob Hersov (Robert Hersov)|
|Parents||Basil Hersov, Antoinette Hersov|
|Children||Alexander Hersov, Luke Hersov|
|Education||Harvard Business School|
Robert Hersov about his life and career on Talking Africahttps://t.co/FQKgkjQk2M
— Invest Africa (@InvestAfrica1) June 24, 2015
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Rob Hersov
- Rob Hersov went to the University of Cape Town for his BBS degree. Hersov graduated from Harvard Business School with an MBA degree.
- Talking about his family, Rob’s father is Basil Hersov and his mother is Antoinette Hersov. Rob came from a family of businessmen.
- Hersov’s age is 60 years in 2021, as he was born in the year 1961. His full name is Robert Hersov.
- Rob Hersov lived 31 years away from South Africa and he is now back to focus on the investments in the region, reports Business Tech.
- According to MyBroadBand, Hersov is all set to build a new airport in Cape Town, South Africa.