Roland Buck III seems to be doing great in his acting career. Well, this what happens when you give all you have to chase your dreams. All his life, he had wanted to pursue his dream of getting to act. And, looking at the number of movies and TV shows he has been in, his dream has sure come true.
Most of the people who know him have come to notice him through his role on NBC’s Chicago Med. His fans love him as the character of Dr. Noah Sexton. Likewise, he has got many more on-screen works which have been well-acclaimed. Here are some revealing details about the actor, Roland Buck III.
|Name||Roland Buck III|
|Birthday||April 13, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Texas Southern University|
|Youtube||Roland Buck III|
10 Facts on Roland Buck III
- Roland Buck III (born on 13 April 1988) is an American actor, widely renowned for his work in Chicago Med. His age is 32 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Aries.
- It is almost shocking for an actor like Roland to not have a Wiki bio. But, if it makes you any happy then, he has an IMDb bio. Plus, you have got us as well.
- He has got a height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Similarly, in meters, he is 1.78 meters tall.
- You can give him a follow on his Instagram account that has the username, @rolandbuckiii. And, his IG account has amassed 23.1 thousand followers.
- He has not talked about his girlfriend publicly as of now.
- The net worth as of 2020 that has been accumulated by Roland is not known. Nonetheless, his pretty successful career gives us the assurance that he has surely got a considerable sum.
- Roland Buck III is of American nationality.
- His Twitter account has over 3 thousand followers.
- He had enrolled at Texas Southern University but later left college to pursue acting.
- Roland has a channel on YouTube.