Roman Balmakov is a renowned American journalist who worked as a senior account executive and also served as the account manager at The Epoch Times in its advertising department.
The Epoch Times is owned by the famous cult of Chinese Falcon Gong. In 2020, Balmakov received attention from The New York Times and other news agencies after Epoch Times advertisements promoted anti-Democratic Party and anti-China conspiracy theories which were banned and taken out from Facebook, only to change the issue transfer to an advertisement in YouTube.
Quick Facts: Roman Balmakov Wikipedia, Wife, Married And Family Facts To Know
|Wife||Christine Yee-Le Lin|
|Education||Beachwood High School; Daytona State College|
|Youtube||Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov|
10 Facts on Roman Balmakov
- Roman Balamalov is known for working for the famous news agency; The Epoch Times.
- He was born in the United States of America that makes him an American nationality and belongs to different ethnic background.
- The American journalist; Roman Balmakov has not opened about his family details as of now.
- On the other hand, his short bio is covered by this on our site. However; Roman Balmakov does not have an official Wikipedia.
- He completed his high school education at Beachwood High School. Likewise; Balmakov got his law degree from Daytona State College.
- Roman initially worked as the newspaper delivery guy for The Epoch Times for numerous years.
- Who is he married to? Well; Roman Balmakov married his wife; Christine Yee-Le Lin. However, the couple has not opened about their children’s information.
- In May of 2020, he was also seen appearing in the brand new advertisement blaming the Chinese government for being responsible for the dreadful global disease; COVID-19.
- From his successful professional career that Roman has earned tremendous fame and fortune. His actual salary and net worth figure are unclear.
- On the other hand; he seems to maintain a low social media profile. As such; Balmakov does not have an official Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook account. But he does have a YouTube channel called; Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov which has over 436K subscribers.