Romero Britto is a very famous artist, painter, serigrapher, and sculptor. He is a very famous painter from Brazil and is well known for his paintings.
|Birthday||October 6, 1963|
|Profession||Artist, Painter, Serigrapher, Sculptor|
|Siblings||Baltemar Brito, Roberta Britto, Robson Britto|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
He is mostly known for using vibrant colors and giving a very good meaning to each and every painting. He has been living in Miami, Florida, United States of America. He has also started a movement called Pop Art. He is a married man. He got married to Cheryl Britto in 1988.
He and his wife also share children together and they are living a very happy life. Recently a video of him went viral where a person was seen yelling at him and was also seen throwing his artwork in Florida. His biography is available on Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Romero Britto:
- Romero Britto is a married man since the year 1988 and his wife’s name is Cheryl Britto.
- Born on October 6, 1963, Romero Britto is currently 56 years of age.
- As per some of the official reports, we have found out that Romero Britto’s current net worth is around $20 million in 2020.
- A piece of recent news has hit the internet after a video went viral where a restaurateur in Florida was seen yelling at him and she even smashed one of his artworks.
- He sells face masks which are worn by people all around the globe.
- Romero is of Brazilian nationality as he was born in Recife, State of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Professionally, he has been recognized to the world as an artist, painter, serigrapher, as well as a sculptor.
- This married man shared a son with his wife whose name is Brendan Britto.
- Talking more about his family members, he has a total number of three siblings. They are Baltemar Brito, Roberta Britto, and Robson Britto.
- We can find Romero on Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.