Sam Coleman is a British actor. He is famous for portraying the role of young Wyllis in the TV series “Game of Thrones” (2016).
|Birthday||September 26, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.82 m)|
Sam’s other memorable performances include Bojack in “A Fistful Lead” (2018) and Jon in “The Lord Chaos” (2018). Furthermore, the actor is also an active political activist.
10 Facts on Sam Coleman
- Sam Coleman is an actor who starred in HBO’s superhit series “Game of Thrones“. Though he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, the following facts will provide you with lesser-known details about him.
- Talking about his age, Sam is 23 years old. He was born on September 26, 1996. Likewise, his birthplace is High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England.
- Sam’s height is measured at 5 feet 11 inches (1.82 m) tall. Similarly, he has easily noticeable icy blue eyes. Moreover, he prefers to keep his blonde hair mid-length.
- On his Instagram bio, Coleman identifies his sexuality as bisexual. However, there aren’t many details about Sam’s girlfriend or boyfriend relationship.
- Coleman’s Instagram @samcolemanactor has 1.8k followers. In addition, he is more popular on Twitter as @SamColemanActor with 3k followers.
- The actor’s full name is Samuel Joseph Coleman. Likewise, his nationality is British. Moreover, he was born under the sun sign, Libra.
- From an early age of 5 years old, Sam grew his love for acting and performing. As a matter of fact, to sharpen his craft, he attended the East Sussex School of Performing Arts during his teenage years.
- Sam is represented by Byron’s Management. Similarly, the star of movies like “The Lord Chaos” and “The Prince of Denmark” loves musical theatres.
- Furthermore, Coleman also trained as a dancer in Jacqueline Fox school of dance. Apart from this, he shows a keen interest in politics and is a part of the UK Labour Party.
- You can find more details about Sam on his IMDb profile. Moreover, his bio is updated on his website, Sam Coleman.