Sara Gore is a very popular journalist and broadcaster who is very popular for wining Emmy award for the work she has done. She is also a nationwide known lifestyle expert who is loved by many thousands of people.
|Birthday||May 24, 1976|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Parents||George Gore and Gail Gore|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Children||Griffin Miele, Sawyer Miele, and Fiona Miele|
|Education||Manhattan Marymount College|
Mostly popular for being the co-host of the show named New York Live which is a very famous daily lifestyle series. It is also known that Sara is a married woman who lives a very happy & blissful life with her husband Matthew Miele. Her husband is a director and screenwriter.
The couple shares three children together and they are Griffin (8), Sawyer (6), and Fiona (3). Sara is also a former chef who used to own her catering company. Her net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $500 thousand. Though she is a popular media personality not much info about her is on the web.
10 Facts About Sara Gore:
- Sara Gore’s information has not been mentioned on the official Wikipedia site but there are tons of other wiki sites available under her name.
- She is a married woman and the name of her husband is Matthew Miele who is a popular film director as well as a writer.
- She was born on May 24, 1976, which is why she is currently already 44 years of age.
- Her bio can be read from various official sites and also via her profile on NBC New York.
- This married woman shares three children with her husband. They are Griffin Miele, Sawyer Miele, and Fiona Miele.
- Currently, she has been working as a host in the popular NBC show named Open House.
- Some of the popular wiki sites available under her name are Answers Wiki, Marathi Wiki, Wiki Net Worth, etc.
- Going in-depth about her family matters, she recently gave birth to a baby whom they named Fiona.
- As of 2020, Sara’s estimated net worth is approximately $500 thousand.
- Her height has been discussed to be around 5 feet and 4 inches.