Shinya Aoki is a professional mixed martial artist from Japan. He was born on May 9, 1983, in Shizuoka City, Japan. He addition to being a martial artist is also a grappler and professional wrestler competing currently in Rizin Fighting Federation’s and ONE Champion’s.
He had been training in Judo since his childhood and became a wonderful judoka and got a chance to compete in national and international competitions. He came through other combat sports before finally landing to mixed martial arts due to which he got an awesome opportunity to master his skills to perfection.
10 Facts on Shinya Aoki
- Shinya Aoki was born on May 9, 1983, in Shizuoka City, Japan which makes him 37 years older now.
- He being a martial artist is also a police trainee, grappler, and professional wrestler who is currently competing from the team ONE’s Championship Lightweight Division.
- Shinya stands 180cm tall and being an athlete he is heavily built with a weight of 77kgs.
- He is listed for being the ONE Lightweight Champion, former WAMMA Lightweight and Shooto Welterweight Champion, DREAM Lightweight Champion.
- He has trained himself with Judo from a very young age. He holds a black belt in Judo and also in Brazillian Jui-Jitsu.
- Shinya currently doesn’t have a girlfriend while he is considered to have had a relationship in the past.
- There is no information about Shinya’s salary and net-worth. And he remains the champion of many matches and he himself is a professional wrestler and a trainer, his salary can be supposed to be heavy.
- He loves to keep his life private. Though he is active on Instagram and Twitter with 35.3K and 47.6K followers respectively.
- There is also no information about his family members and siblings.
- Despite owning a personal Wiki account, we can see there is still much information about Shinya yet to be disclosed.