Peter Brant Jr is the 27-year-old son of a billionaire businessman and art collector. His parents are Peter M. Brant, and supermodel Stephanie Seymour. Besides being a socialite and a model Peter has also launched a unisex cosmetic brand named Mac Cosmetics back in 2015 alongside his brother Harry.
Tragically his family has recently suffered a huge loss, his brother and business partner Harry Brant died on January 19th at the age of 24. Harry died because of an accidental overdose of drugs. Peter and Harry are some of the most iconic personalities in hip couture.
Quick Facts: Peter Brant Jr: Everything To Know About Stephanie Seymour Son
|Name||Peter Brant Jr|
|Birthday||December 30, 1993|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Peter M. Brant Stephanie Seymour|
|Net Worth||$100,000- $1 Million|
10 Facts On Peter Brant Jr
- Peter Brant Jr was born in 1993 in Newyork City, Newyork, United States. Peter has just turned 27 and will celebrate his 28th birthday on December 30 of 2021.
- He went to Brad College, a Liberal arts college located in New York for his higher education.
- Moving on to his social media, Peter Brant Jr has a total of 199k followers on his Instagram as of now. While we can find him on Twitter, he has not been active on it for a long time.
- He is the son of Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant and his grandparents are Lily Brant and Murray Brant.
- Talking more about his family, he grew up alongside 3 of his siblings Harry Brant, Lilly Margaret Brant, and Dylan Thomas Andrews.
- Peter loves to travel and has visited a lot of places. He is also an admirer of arts and photography this is clearly reflected through posts he shares on his Instagram.
- He stands approximately at the height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. He is few inches taller than his brother Harry.
- The net worth of Peter Brant Jr is estimated to be in the range of $100,000 -$1 Million.
- Peter Brant Jr’s current relationship status is not known and we have no idea who his girlfriend is.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Peter came out as gay in 2011.