Sybi Kuchar is the wife of American golfer, Matt Kuchar. Matt is a 9-time PGA tour winner.
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Children||Cameron Cole and Carson Wright|
Sybi and Matt tied the knot in 2003. Currently, they live in Georgia with their 2 sons.
Recently, Sybi became Matt’s caddie.
10 Facts on Sybi Kuchar
- Sybi Kuchar is the wife of Matt Kuchar. She is around the same age as her husband, who is 42 years old now. However, her date of birth is not disclosed.
- Sybi’s husband, Matt Kuchar, is an American pro golfer. He is renowned for winning the PGA tour nine times. Likewise, he is also an Olympic bronze medalist.
- The couples were college sweethearts. Following their bio, Matt and Sybi got married in 2003 after dating for 3 years. A huge wedding was held in a private cabinet.
- Furthermore, Sybi has 2 children with Matt: Cameron Cole and Carson Wright. Moreover, she runs a charity for Special Needs Children.
- There were rumors on Sybi Kuchar’s death hoax. However, Sybi is not dead. She lives with her family in a beautiful house located in St. Simons Island, Georgia.
- According to Matt’s Wiki page, Sybi attended the Georgia Tech along with Matt. Moreover, she was a tennis player during college days.
- Kuchar shares a net worth of $25 million dollars with her husband. In fact, Matt has won $50 million dollars over his entire career. Therefore, the couple lives a high-profile life.
- According to a recent news article, Sybi stepped in as Matt’s caddie after his split with his long-time caddie, John Wood. In fact, she has caddied a few times before.
- Sybi stands at a tall height. She looks some inches shorter than her husband, who is 6 feet and 4 inches tall. Similarly, she has aged gracefully over the years.
- Kuchar isn’t publicly available on Instagram right now. However, Matt loves posting their pictures together on his Instagram handle.