Tanya Zuckerbrot is well-known as a fitness expert as well as an author who gained huge popularity after she wrote her book entitled The F-Factor Diet: Discover the Secret to Permanent Weight Loss back in the year 2006.
|Birthday||September 29, 1971|
|Profession||Author, Businesswoman, Fitness Expert, Dietitian|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand – $1 million|
|Education||Great Neck North High School, Friends Academy, University of Michigan, and New York University|
Now, she is called the founder and CEO of the leading authority on weight loss and management, F-Factor. Is she married? The answer is yes as she has already revealed the name of her husband as Anthony Westreich. But, sadly, not much is known about him.
The self-help author had even graduated taking a master’s degree in nutrition and food studies. Tanya is said to have provided her services in the Miss Universe Organization too. According to reports, she has worked there as an official dietitian.
10 Facts on Tanya Zuckerbrot:
- Tanya Zuckerbrot is considered to be already married to her husband named Anthony Westreich back in the year 2017.
- There is actually nothing to know about her current salary but according to Wiki Famous People, her estimated net worth is in the range of $100 thousand to $1 million.
- To read her bio, Famous Birthdays is probably the best platform.
- Her Instagram (@tanyazuckerbrot) is private and you need to send a follow request if you wish to see her posts.
- There is literally nothing to know about her family members.
- She has been very famous for being the founder as well as CEO of F-Factor.
- Apart from just Instagram, we can follow Tanya on Facebook where her username is @tzbeyer.
- Born on September 29, 1971, she is currently 49 years of age but she never looks that old.
- Born as well as raised in the United States, her nationality is definitely American.
- She had completed her high school studies from Great Neck North High School and also attended Friends Academy, University of Michigan, and New York University.