Tessa Kozma is a Canadian child artist who has excelled at several fields like acting, music, dancing, and done voice acting in animation movies too.
She is also a talented pianist and presently pursuing the RCM 9 certification degree as well as competed in the domestic and international piano competition.
Kozma has also played the character of Beth in Motherly and Princess Maya in the Hallmark Channel TV film; A Christmas Carousel. Here are some of the interesting facts about the versatile child from Canada, Tessa Kozma in the following article.
|Education||Canada’s Ballet School|
10 Facts on Tessa Kozma
- Tessa Kozma at such an early age has earned so much fame in a short span of time.
- She was born in the year in 2008 in the North American nation of Canada.
- The 12-year-old Tessa is of Canadian nationality having a white ethnic background.
- Kozma has not opened up about her parent’s and siblings’ name and their respective details.
- The Canadian girl is also an accomplished dancer who specializes in different forms of dancing such as contemporary, hip hop, jazz, and classical Jazz dance.
- She won the silver medal for Team Canada at the World Dance Championships in the Czech Republic.
- Tessa was also accepted into Canada’s Ballet School and her story was also featured on the dance series known as The Movie: Kids which aired on CBC Gem in the summer of 2020.
- The lovely Tessa stands a decent height and is the owner of a slim body shape that complements her personality.
- In her free time, she loves to explore and travel to different parts of the world. Likewise, Kozma is curious to know about various diverse languages and cultures.
- The Christmas Carsoual actress, Tessa is also active on her Instagram account which has over 3K followers. On the other hand, her net worth.