Tom Teixeira of 22 years of age, has been in the headlines after his grandfather Tom Moore died of COVID-19 on February 2, 2021. You need to feel bad for the legend who raised money for the charity during the COVID-19 pandemic and died of the same disease.
Quick Facts: Tom Teixeira Age And Wikipedia: Lucy Teixeira Son And Family Facts To Know
Died at the age of 100, Tom Moore, popularly known as Captain Tom, was a former army officer and businessman. According to his grandson, who shares the same initial name as his grandfather, Moore never wanted a lavish funeral, as revealed by the Daily Mail.
10 Facts on Tom Teixeira:
- Tom Teixeira’s age was revealed by The Sun – they say that he is just 22 years old, but not much information is known about him.
- As per his grandfather’s Wikipedia, Tom Teixeira’s grandfather lived with his aunt, Hannah, and her two children.
- Since we do not know much about him, we can tell that Tom Teixeira has not revealed his girlfriend. But, we hope that he comes to the media and speaks more about him and his girlfriend.
- Moving on to Tom Teixeira’s parents, he is Lucy Teixeira’s son, but his father’s information has not yet been out. All we know is that his surname is Teixeira.
- Well-known as Tom Moore‘s grandson, Tom Teixeira revealed that his grandfather’s favorite moment was meeting the queen.
- As we are not sure about Teixeira’s professional life, we are totally clueless about his net worth and earnings.
- Speaking about Tom’s siblings, we can confirm that he has got just one brother, whose name is Max Teixeira, and he is currently 19 years old.
- Apart from Max, he has two other cousins who are Hannah’s children.
- Moreover, we have found out that his grandfather had raised over £33million for the charity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- At the moment, we are unable to find Tom on any social media.