Tommy Doyle is a young and aspiring British footballer who plays for the Premier League top dog Manchester City. The Pep Guardiola’s wonder-kid is just in his teens and is regarded as one of the finest youngsters in the City’s squad. He began his journey with the Man City in 2019.
|Age||18 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inch|
Tommy Doyle began playing football from a young age. He began playing for Sandbach United FC while he was just 4 years of age. He joined the Manchester City youth program at the age of 8. He made his debut for the senior Man City side on October 29, 2019, in a 3-1 win over EPL Cup fixture again Southampton.
Here are some lesser-known facts about football Tommy Doyle.
10 Facts About Tommy Doyle
- Tommy Doyle is a British football player who plays for the English top-flight Premier League club Manchester City. His playing position is a midfielder. He made his Man City debut in 2019.
- Born in the year 2001, Tommy Doyle celebrates her birthday on the 17th of October. He is currently 18 years of age.
- Born in Manchester, England, Tommy Doyle is a British national. His ethnicity is white.
- The British footballer has an attractive physique as many athletes do. He stands 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He weighs 64 kg.
- Tommy was born to white British parents in his hometown in Manchester. The identity of his father and mother is not public.
- The details about Tommy Doyle’s net worth and annual earnings are not public.
- Tommy made his Premier League debut on July 8, 2020.
- The footballer is currently single. He has never been in a relationship.
- The identity of his father and mother is not known.
- The British footballer is not active on social media like Instagram and Twitter