Nathan Constable is known as Tracey Jewel’s husband.
Tracey Jewel was a part of the famous Australian Reality TV Show; Married at First Sight. The couple got married on February 22, 2021.
Along with being a celebrity spouse, Nathan is a Learning and Organisational Development Consultant who has worked for private and government officials for a while now. Below are 10 facts on Nathan Constable that will help you know him more:
|Profession||Learning and Organisational Development Consultant|
|Education||University of Western Australia|
10 Facts On Nathan Constable
- Nathan Constable’s age is unavailable at the moment. But he celebrates his birthday every year on April 18.
- On his LinkedIn page, Nathan has mentioned that he is learning and Organisational Development Consultant.
- Nathan Constable does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him as of February 2021.
- Nathan’s net worth is contributed by his earnings from different private and government organizations. But the actual figure is still under review.
- He tied the knot with Tracey Jewel on February 22, 2021. Meanwhile, Tracey has mentioned many times that the couple was high school sweethearts.
- Nathan was born and raised in Greater Perth Area, Australia, and is of Australian nationality. However, details regarding his height and weight measurements are not available.
- He attended the University of Western Australia in 2000 and got his bachelor’s and master’s degrees. He briefly worked as a Research assistant/consultant there as well.
- Nathan was a registered Psychologist. However, his license expired in 2012 and hasn’t been renewed since then.
- He is a very private guy and therefore does not have accounts on any social media platforms. His wife Tracey, however, has over 147k followers on Instagram.
- Nathan and his wife Tracey are expecting their first child together after she announced her pregnancy on September 19, 2020. He is currently a step-father to Tracy’s 10-year-old daughter.